We’ve got plans for you! Get ready for the live-and-in-person 17th Annual Tech CMO Roundtable next October. You’ll be joined by 70+ B2B marketers for a morning of inspiration, candid discussion, learning opportunities and forging new, face-to-face connections.
Can you smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and taste the crispy-fried bacon? We can! We’re finalizing our lineup of speakers, so stay tuned for when we announce our official date for 2023!
Take a look at some of the amazing speakers from years past.
- Kim Whitler, associate professor at UVA Darden School of Business
- Mary Shea, PhD, Global Innovation Evangelist for Outreach and former Principal Analyst with Forrester
- Tiffani Bova, author GROWTH IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Busines, and global growth evangelist for Salesforce
- Karen Clay, senior vice president of corporate communications for Lendmark Financial Services
- Elise Mitchell, executive coach, and author Leading Through the Turn
- Roy W. Reid, APR, CPRC, executive director communications for AdventHealth and author of The Trust Transformation
- Janet Tyler, executive coach, and founder of True Depth
- Marija Zivanovic-Smith, senior vice president of corporate marketing, communications, and external affairs for NCR